Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar's slap on the mouth of supporters of the Poona contract




Prof. Vilas Khatra Sir

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar's slap on the mouth of supporters of the Poona contract !!!

#Dr_Babasaheb_Ambedkar_by_de_de_rar_s__s___


#Dr.bbasaheb_admakkar_sam_a ..!

"When Mr. Gandhi started his life, a situation arose that when I was responsible for the loss of his life, all the Hindu society was angry with me, and when I took my humility and made a contract with him quickly, he was frightened by my side. I got threatening letters from the oppressed young people of Bengal In any way, if I am responsible for the loss of Mr. Gandhi, then my life will be in danger, but all the untouchables, who are helpless, will be removed from the Hindu society, which is in front of my eyes. I have to sign a Pune contract for protecting the untouchables community. "
-+ Poyabudi in Mumbai - Presidential address given on 29 September 1934 at Kamgar Maidan)
Jai Bhim Jai native.
Hindi translation
Mr. Gandhi put his life on the ground, it created the situation that the responsibility of saving his life came upon me. At that time all Hindu society was angry at me. I had been pressurized in this case with a slight tilt and in this way, I was pressured by four. Every young man of the country was prepared to take my life. From Bengal, I received the threats of blood (Brahmin's). In any way, if Mr Gandhi's life is threatened, then my death will be done but untouchables will not be spared. Such a fearful situation was in front of me. In such a situation, I had to sign Poona contract for the protection of only and only untouchables by compromising with the counterparty!
(Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar on 29 September 1934 delivered a speech on the Majadur field of Parel, Mumbai)
 In spite of this fact, even if someone looks after supporting Poona, he should hit the shoes. And the instruction should be given that you have now lost the right to take the name of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Ji.
A list of such traitorous people is being made. I am also making you, too!

Vilas Kharat

Post a Comment

0 Comments